PWEA Conference 2020
Come to Serock!
Traditionally participants of the Conference will have the opportunity to learn about the current market situation, acquire information about the latest trends and listen to the latest growth forecasts for the wind power sector in Poland, Europe and worldwide. The event is an opportunity to learn many urgent legal, technological or financial issues. Every year the thematic sessions are run by eminent experts from the wind power industry.
The PWEA Conference is also a meeting place for key market players, giving an opportunity to establish many important, strategic business contacts.
- Onshore wind market in Poland and in Europe
- Main components of the national offshore wind development programme
- Energy market
- Green hydrogen as the fuel of the future
- Wind of hope for Poland’s Green Deal
- Development potential for onshore wind
- Legal environment for offshore wind development
- Significant regulatory changes in the onshore wind market
- Directions of development for the Polish offshore wind industry
- Taking informed decisions on lifetime extension or repowering of wind farms
- Implementing CPPA in practice – how to integrate the cPPA with existing electricity purchase contracts
Subscribe our newsletter
If you want to get more information about the conference, subscribe our newsletter.
Business Developer Oficer
tel. +48 508-240-525
Media & PR coordinator
tel. +48 508-848-956