“How to (re)start the engine of the Polish economy?”
- The Polish Deal, wind power and the National Recovery Plan
- The role of wind power in Poland’s energy transition
- Industrial power sector
- Electrification or hydrogen economy?
- Onshore or offshore?
- How energy companies can accelerate transformation?
- Improvements in permitting for RES
Kamila Tarnacka, PhD, Vice-President, Polish Wind Energy Association
Janusz Gajowiecki, President of the Board, Polish Wind Energy Association
- Anna Kornecka, Undersecretary of State, Minister of Development, Labour and Technology
- Ireneusz Zyska, Secretary of State in the Ministry of Climate and Environment, Government
Plenipotentiary for Renewable Energy Sources
- Artur Soboń, Secretary of State, Ministry of State Assets
- Jadwiga Emilewicz, Member of Parliament
- Grzegorz Tobiszowski, Member of European Parliament
- Nils de Baar, Vestas Northern & Central Europe
- Wojciech Dąbrowski, President, PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
- Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Grzegorz Górski, COO, Ocean Winds
- Sebastian Jabłoński, President, Respect Energy