PWEA Conference 2019 Program
Day 1 – Monday 10.06.2019
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:00
Auctions for Wind and PV – Part 1
dr Karol Lasocki, Partner, DWF Poland, Wiktoria Rogaska, Counsel, DWF Poland
Anna Chmielewska, Associate Director, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Auction strategies – what to consider to make a successful bid
Marek Chlebus, CEO, Deloitte Advisory Sp. z o.o.
Alternatives to auctions
Paweł Wierzbicki, Head of Origination, Axpo Polska Sp. z o.o.
16:00 – 16:30
16:30 – 18:00
Auctions for Wind and PV – Part 2
dr Karol Lasocki, Partner, DWF Poland, Piotr Michajłow, Associate, DWF Poland
Energy price forecasts in the context of RES auctions
Jan Biernacki, Senior Manager, PwC Advisory Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Auctions and balancing power from wind farms
Mariusz Frystacki, Director of Structured Products and Business Development, ENGIE Zielona Energia Sp. z o.o.
Entry into force of NC RfG and the 1 Jan 2019 Energy Law amendment – impact on connection of new wind farms after auction win
Dr hab. inż. Paweł Pijarski, Politechnika Lubelska
19:00 – 24:00
PWEA’s 20th Anniversary Cocktail Party
Day 2 – Tuesday 11.06.2019
10:00 – 12:30
A new opening for onshore wind power and its role in the National Energy and Climate Plan
Synergy of renewable and conventional sources for Poland’s energy security and sustainable development
How to fully utilize the potential of wind power to reduce energy prices in Poland?
The role of wind power in the process of just transition in the country
Moderator: Marcin Roszkowski, President, Jagiellonian Institute
Power from wind for the Polish economyCheap electricity. Supply chain development. New jobs.
Janusz Gajowiecki, President, Polish Wind Energy Association
Code of Good Practice for Wind PowerHow to invest in wind power while respecting the environment and local communities?
Magdalena Sobczyńska, Country Manager, Novenergia Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Grzegorz Tobiszowski – Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy
- Piotr Czopek, Director, Department of Renewable Energy and Regulation Energy, Ministry of Energy
- Przemysław Hofman, Director, Low Emissions Economy Department, Ministry of Enterprise and Technology
- Ole Egberg Mikkelsen, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Zbigniew Gryglas, Member of the Polish Parliament
- Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Director, Head of Power and Energy Utilities, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Janusz Gajowiecki, President, Polish Wind Energy Association
- Aleksander Śniegocki, Energy and Climate Project Manager, WiseEurope
12:30 – 13:30
13:30 – 15:00
- RES Auction 2019
- The RES Act today and tomorrow
- Connection agreements
- Greenfield – 10h
- Connection market reform
Moderator: Kamila Tarnacka, PhD, Vice-President, Polskie Stowarzyszenie Energetyki Wiatrowej
- Katarzyna Szwed-Lipińska,Director, Department of Renewable Energy, Energy Regulatory Office
- Maciej Kapalski, Chief Specialist, Department of Renewable and Distributed Energy, Ministry of Energy
- dr Arkadiusz Sekściński, Acting President of the Management Board, PGE Energia Odnawialna S.A.
- Michał Straus, Head of the Department, Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A.
- Maciej Szambelańczyk, Partner, WKB Wierciński Kwieciński Baehr
- Michał Kaczerowski, President, Ambiens Sp. z o.o.
13:30 – 15:00
Opportunities and barriers to development of solar power in Poland
- Introductory presentation: Electricity price and demand forecasts
- Can solar energy play a significant role in Poland’s Energy Policy 2040?
- What regulatory changes would allow the development of large-scale PV projects based on long-term PPAs?
- What support scheme would facilitate large projects?
- How to enhance competition in wholesale electricity markets?
13:30 – 15:30
Seminar: Energy storage facilities: cooperation with wind farms, business models, technologies, costs
- Energy storage facilities in the National Power System
- Innovative wind energy solutions
- Possibilities for the use of energy storage facilities by existing and new wind farms
- The market for large-capacity energy storage facilities — applications and solutions
- Energy storage facilities for wind energy — technologies and costs
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 17:00
Operations/Maintenance/Asset Management: optimising technology & use of data
Moderator: Bart Dujczyński, ROMO Wind
- iSpin anemmetry on the spinner: introduction of the Romo/Windhunter Polish co-operation – Jens Müller-Nielsen, Managing Director, ROMO Wind Deutschland GmbH / Michał Jakubowski, Business Development Manager, Windhunter Group
- How wind farm owners benefit from effective usage of operational data – Paweł Wrzesień, Head of Technical & Commercial Asset Management, Vortex Energy Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Asset management – Jan Krawczyk, Asset Management Analyst, Martifer Renewables O&M sp. z o.o.
- Onshore SCADA works – how to secure your assets ageinst the cyber threat – Mikael Frank, Senior Project Manager & Consultant, K2 Management
- Piotr Górecki, Department Director, PGE Energia Odnawialna S.A.
- Piotr Maciołek, Chief Operating Officer, Polenergia S.A.
- Jens Müller-Nielsen, Managing Director, ROMO Wind Deutschland GmbH
- Michał Jakubowski, Business Development Manager, Windhunter Group
- Paweł Wrzesień, Head of Technical & Commercial Asset Management, Vortex Energy Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Jan Krawczyk, Asset Management Analyst, Martifer Renewables O&M sp. z o.o.
- Mikael Frank, Senior Project Manager & Consultant, K2 Management
15:30 – 17:00
Workshop: Acoustics and siting
Moderator: Agnieszka Pląska, President of the Board, wpd Polska sp. z o.o.
Acoustic impact of wind turbines in the EIA process
Jacek Szulczyk, PhD Eng., EKO-POMIAR Pracownia Akustyczno – Środowiskowa
An informed investor is a successful investor. Selected aspects of environmental management in wind power
Michał Jaśkiewicz, CEO, Ansee Consulting
Day 3 – Wednesday 12.06.2019
10:00 – 12:30
Moderator: Małgosia Bartosik, Deputy CEO, WindEurope
- Corporate Sourcing – a global update – Małgosia Bartosik, Deputy CEO, WindEurope
- Sustainable energy for competitive industry. Opportunities and barriers for corporate PPAs in Poland. The role of RE-Source Poland Hub – Irena Gajewska, Communication Manager, Polish Wind Energy Association
- Corporate PPAs in the context of technology price drop – a wind turbine manufacturer’s perspective – Wojciech Kawecki, Business Development Maganer, Nordex / Acciona Windpower
- PPAs – case study from another market – Koen Dejonghe, Statkraft
- Bottlenecks of on-site CorpPPAs in Poland – Maciej Kowalski, Enefit Sp. z o.o.
12:30 – 13:00
13:00 – 15:00
+48 661 660 460
Sponsoring i udział w programie:
+48 665 370 868