„Renewable energy development perspectives as seen by energy-intensive industry”
- Target model for satisfying energy demand of industrial customers
- Electricity costs for industry in Poland
- Opportunities stemming from the common market in electricity
- Barriers to the development and potential of industrial wind energy in Poland
Introductory presentations: „RES-based industrial energy development determinants”, Henryk Kaliś, President of the Board,
Chamber of Industrial Power and Energy Recipients
Beata Superson-Polowiec, Polowiec i Wspólnicy Sp. j.
- Piotr Czopek, Director, RES Department, Ministry of Climate
- Jan Staniłko, Director of the Department of Innovation, Ministry of Development
- Henryk Kaliś, President of the Board, Chamber of Industrial Power and Energy Recipients;
Chairman, Forum of Electricity and Gas Customers; Board Attorney for electricity Management in ZGH Bolesław SA
- Olga Dzilińska-Pietrzak, Przewodnicząca FORUMCO2, Chairperson, FORUMCO2, MIFID II Board Attorney in Grupa Azoty SA
- Michał Mikuła, Head of Energy, Saint Gobain Polska
- Agnieszka Pląska, President of the Board, wpd Polska Sp. z o.o.