During a workshop the would be presented practical hints related to the taxation of RES investments in Poland. In particular the following issues would be raised:
- How to finance a RES project of Poland in the most tax effective way?
- How financial costs impacted the tax shield?
- How the profit distributions are taxed?
- What are the crucial tax burdens having economic impact on the rentability of the project and its profit?
- Exit scenarios – what are appropriate tax measures for exit processes and the post-exit stage?
- What are the Dos and Don’ts that investors have to consider?
Moreover, the changes in tax regulations 2022 (so-called Polish Deal) as well as potential future changes would be presented and their impact on projects.